TROUT RIVER FALLS
Trout River Falls provide luxury accomodation that includes 8 - 2 bed chalets with on-suite bathrooms that are elegantly decorated to provide ultimate comfort and relaxatin to our guests.
Spectacular views of the Poplar trees, our natural trout fishing dams, indigenous forests and mountains can be enjoyed from the veranca of each chalets.
Trout River Falls consists of 5 well stocked natural feeding trout dams an a 2km stretch of the Dorprivier that will provide for excellent trout fly fishing opportunities for both young and old.
For the non-fishing guests ther is an abundance of scenery, bird life, indigenous forest and wild flowers, mountain hiking trails or enjoy a picnic at our romantic waterfall.
- From Pretoria (280kms) take N4 (toll road) to Witbank
- From Johannesburg (290kms) take N12 to Witbank
- From OR Tambo Int. Airport (265kms) take the R21 towards boksburg and thereafter the N12 to Witbank
- Pass Witbank and now on N4 (toll road) towards Middleburg/Belfast
- Take left turn on N4 to Belfast
- Take R540 from Belfast to Dullstroom
- Continue on R540 towards Lydenburg on Left side (30kms) from Dullstromm is TROUT RIVER FALLS
R400-R570 pppn weekdays
R540-R660 pppn weekends