Oak House guest house is furnished with original hand crafted furniture, imported from England in the early 1900s. This vintage luxury is where your stay in opulent accommodation commences Our rooms are inspired by the original architecture and interior of the sand stone building, creating a safe, tranquil feeling of yesteryear.
Oak House has three luxurious double en-suite rooms, each with its’ own ambience and unique atmosphere. Each room has a unique feature that adds to the historic sentiment that the guest house strives to portray.
The high Edwardian ceilings will transport you to a time where worries and fears were left at the edge of the mine, so that Oak House could be peacefully enjoyed. The fine finishing and attention to detail will inspire you be confident in your choice of destination, and will allow you to become peaceful.
Our rates only include the room. However, guests are welcome to enquire with Oak House management in order to be served a hearty breakfast. Please note that we require a group of minimum 6 people for the breakfast.
There are numerous reputable restaurants within walking distance of Oak House where a lovely breakfast, lunch or dinner can be enjoyed.
Oak House rooms are non-smoking rooms, fitted with extra blankets for the colder winter months. All the rooms have a self-service coffee and tea station for added convenience. Please do not hesitate to ask for any item that might be required during your stay.
- En-suite bathrooms
- DSTV & TV
- air conditioning
- linen supplied
- towels supplied
- secure parking
- No smoking
From OR Tambo International Airport - Via N4 (93.4Km / 1Hour 9 Min)
• Head southwest on OR Tambo Airport Road (900m)
• Turn Left toward Exit 46 (450m)
• Slight left onto the R21 N ramp to City Center/Kempton Park/Pretoria (400m)
• Merge onto R21 (36.3km)
• Take exit 134 for N1 N toward Polokwane (350m)
• Continue on the ramp and merge onto N1 (10.7km)
• Take exit 145 for N4 toward Witbank ( Partial toll road) (1.4km)
• Follow signs for N4/Emalahleni/Witbank and merge onto N4 (Partial toll road) (26.1km)
• Take the exit 27 toward R515 Babsfontein/Rayton/Cullinan (750m)
• Turn left onto R515 (14.6km)
• Turn left onto R513 (1.0km)
• Turn right at the 4 ways stop onto Oak Ave (300m)
• Destination on the right. (0km)
from R400.00 pp (sharing) - R500.00 pp (sharing)
from 280.00 pp (sharing) - R350.00 pp (sharing)