“No Hurry, No Worries” - that’s the Mossel Bay promise. Here you’ll find some of South Africa’s most beautiful beaches - and a moderate climate in which to enjoy them throughout the year - scrumptious seafood, historic buildings, fascinating museums, a quaint harbour, whale and dolphin watching...
- Golf – on the course that boasts “you can see the sea from every tee;”
- Game viewing - the Big 5 in a malaria-free environment;
- “Meet The People” township tours - and a visit to South Africa’s first non-alcoholic shebeen;
- Adrenalin rushes like quad biking, parachuting, hiking, bungi jumping, bridge swinging, abseiling, surfing, sailing and deep sea fishing;
- The Garden Route Casino;
- The Dias Museum Complex at the 500 year old Post Office Tree with its Maritime Museum, Shell Museum and Aquarium, Ethno-botanical Garden and Braille Trail;
- Shark Cage Diving.
- Bay Cruises to view whales and dolphins and a colony of about 3,000 Cape Fur seals • Art & Craft Galleries • Shopping and a gourmets delight of restaurants.
Situated on the Garden Route coast exactly halfway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth, Mossel Bay is the perfect place to Play, Work, Eat and Sleep. And to drift into a “No Hurry, No Worries” state of mind.
Information Courtesy of The Point Hotel