Kolping Guesthouse & Conference Facility
Kolping Guesthouse & Conference Facility offers 12 luxurius bed & breakfast rooms and 8 self-catering units, all uniquely furnished at affordable rates. Kolping Guesthouse is situated in the heart of Durbanville, an upmarket suburb North-West of Cape Town. Within walking distance of restaurants & shopping centres in Durbanville. Centrally located to Cape Town, wine routes & airport. Kolping Guesthouse is a `home away from home` for travellers and business people.
Kolping Guesthouse is a guesthouse with a difference; all profits generated are passed onto the Kolping Society of South Africa (KSA), a non-profit organisation. All projects of KSA are skills projects, helping people to help themselves.
Come and experience our friendly welcome, excellent service and relaxing atmosphere! By staying at Kolping Guesthouse you help to support our projects that teach people self- sustainability and in return to gain self-respect and dignity.
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Centre
DIRECTIONS N1 FROM CAPE TOWN
- Take the N1 towards Paarl
- Take the Durbanville R302 / Willie van Schoor turnoff
- At the first robot/traffic light turn left into Willie van Schoor
- Continue for ± 8 km till you reach a small traffic circle
- Go around the traffic circle towards Philladelphia, Koeberg Rd
- 2nd street right- Biccard Street
- We are on the right hand side the 2nd gate, just ring the bell of Kolping Guesthouse
Bed & Breakfast
From: R650.00 - R1360.00 Single per night
From: R475.00 - R680.00 per person sharing per night
R580.00 - R1200.00 per unit per night.