Jedidja is situated in the central region of South Africa in the historically rich city of Bloemfontein, and offers an experience of tranquility and hospitality which is hard to find anywhere else. The quiet suburb in which it is situated is easily accessible from the national highway (N1) and also close to the city centre. We know how to cater for the needs of our guests, as Jedidja has been operating for the past 15 years.
We have a unique setting because all the rooms have private entrances from the garden. Each room also has a private patio. We have been advertising in Port Folio for the past ten years.
Rooms have private entrances and are surrounded by a garden with water features, hammocks and an African barbeque area where guests can escape and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere after a long day. Rooms are equipped with television (M-net), bar-fridges and hairdryers. Refreshments are provided upon your arrival. The domestic atmosphere of this guesthouse is perfect for big families (including pets!) but also supports privacy for those who seek a place to complete work. A hearty breakfast, which is tailored to your individual taste, is served each morning by the in-house staff.
Directions from N1 to Jedidja:
- Take the R700 turn off
- From Cape Town turn right over the bridge towards Eeu Fees road
- From Johannesburg keep left towards Eeu Fees road.
- 6 Km further go road traffic circle 2nd road out.
- A block further at traffic light turn left into Waverley road.
- The fourth street to your right is Innes avenue just after circle in road.
- Jedidja is at 2a Innes avenue, the 3rd house on your left hand.
- Entrance small gate