Hethersett Guest House
Hethersett is a luxury guest house situated in a security controlled residential area of Bedfordview that provides fine accommodation and hospitality for the discerning traveller.
Synonymous with style and exclusivity, Hethersett is proudly South African and is committed to providing a facility that cares for our environment with the inclusion of a recycling program and water & electricity conservation.
Our central location ensures you are only minutes away from Eastgate Shopping Centre, Bedford Centre and Bedford Village where you can experience a variety of restaurants offering a superb selection of cuisines as well as a diverse range of stores for shopping and entertainment.
We are only 12km away from O R Tambo International Airport, within close proximity to sporting venues and medical facilities, and offer easy access to major highways for your convenience.
We offer 6 elegantly decorated rooms in tranquil surroundings.
To ensure your comfort and privacy at all times, each room has its own separate entrance and en-suite bathroom as well as the following:
• Individually controlled under-floor heating and air-conditioning
• Bottled water and tea/coffee making facilities
• 37” LCD flat screens
• Selected satellite TV channels
• Bathrobes and slippers
• In-room laptop safe facilities
• Two rooms are inter-leading to accommodate a family
Additional facilities and services:
• Breakfast served to accommodate guests
• Lunch & dinner provided on request by prior arrangement
• Airport transfers, transport and day tours arranged
• Bar stocking quality South African wine and beer
• Laundry & Dry Cleaning available on request
• Outdoor lapa with 47” LCD flat screen
• Wireless internet available at no extra charge
• Swimming pool
• Secure parking
FROM OR TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
Take the R24 Johannesburg. Continue along the R24, taking the Concord Road off-ramp and then left into Arbroath Road. At the first set of traffic lights turn left into Nicol Road. Pass through one set of traffic lights and turn left at the first traffic circle into Talisman Avenue. At the boom kindly provide the security guard with your name and the address of the guesthouse. Proceed through the boom and after approximately 100m the guesthouse will be on your right hand side.
FROM N3 (North or South):
At the Gilloolys Interchange take the R24 Johannesburg and take the Concord Road off-ramp and then left into Arbroath Road. At the first set of traffic lights turn left into Nicol Road. Pass through one set of traffic lights and turn left at the first traffic circle into Talisman Avenue. At the boom kindly provide the security guard with your name and the address of the guesthouse. Proceed through the boom and after approximately 100m the guesthouse will be on your right hand side.
|1 January 2010 – 31 May 2010||R 995.00 Single|
|R 595.00 Per person sharing|
|1 June 2010 – 31 July 2010||R 2395.00 Per room *Fair Period*|
|1 August 2010 – 31 December 2010||R 1295.00 Single|
|R 765.00 Per person sharing|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) All rooms accommodate a maximum of 2 people
2) Rates include breakfast
3) Rates include VAT charged at the current rate of 14%
4) The above rates are subject to change without prior notice
5) Long stay rates are available on request
6) All reservations must be guaranteed by either a cash deposit, bank transfer or with a credit card. We accept American Express, Diners Club, Mastercard and Visa
7) Check-in time is 14H00 and check-out time is 10H00. Late departures are subject to a charge at the discretion of management
8) Please be advised that all reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival are subject to cancellation fees for one night’s accommodation charge
1) All bookings during the fair period are subject to a minimum stay of 3 nights
2) A 100% deposit must be received on confirmation to secure the booking
Please note that all monies paid are non-refundable during this period