Eagle's Nest B&B / Self Catering
Eagle's Nest B&B is on the sunny side of Grahamstown. Ideally situated near schools, city centre and in walking distance to shops, museums, Rhodes University and restaurants.
Two reasonably priced self-contained garden flats each with their own private entrance. One of the flats sleeps 4 and the other 2 people. These self catering / bed and breakfast flats have en-suite bathrooms, well equipped kitchenettes, tea/coffee facilities, TVs, radio/alarm clocks, hairdryers, fans, heaters, hot blankets and secure off-street parking with remote control access to bring vehicles into our yard. Additional beds in the main house (en suite) if required. The braai facility near the sparkling pool on your doorstep often comes in handy on this sunny side of town. Children welcome. Pets welcome by arrangement. Choice of self-catering or B&B.
- Bed & Breakfast or self-catering accommodation
- Self catering kitchenettes in flats
- Fully Serviced/Housekeeping
- Television in flats
- Internet facilities in flats
- Microwave in flats
- Heaters and fans in flats
- Tea/coffee making facilities in flats
- Flats have own private entrance
- Secure off-street parking onsite
- Swimming pool onsite
- Braai / barbecue - onsite
- Laundry facilities onsite
- Pets welcome by arrangement
- Car hire (less than 5km)
- Exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- Golf (less than 5km)
- Horse riding (less than 5km)
- Medical facilities (less than 5km)
- Movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- Nature trail (less than 5km)
- Restaurant & shops(less than 5km)
- Big game & game drives (less than 30km)
- Hunting or fishing (less than 30km)
Places of interest in or near Grahamstown
- 1820 Settlers Museum.
- Albany Museum.
- Observatory Museum houses the Victorian Camera Obscura in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Church Square - historical building facades in Grahamstown.
- Rhodes University.
- African Institute for Aquatic Biodiversity (JLB Institute of Ichthyology).
- International Library for African Music.
- 1820 Settlers National Monument.
- Fort Selwyn.
- Egazini Memorial.
- Provost Prison.
- Artificer's Square.
- Thomas Baines Nature Reserve.(15km)
- Great Fish River Reserve.
- Shamwari Game Reserve.
- Lalibela Game Reserve.
- Amakhala Game Reserve.
- Kariega Game Reserve.(40km)
- Valley of the Ancient Voices.
- Bathurst & Port Alfred & Kenton-on-sea
Please contact Sheryl-Anne on 082 6570 359 for directions to Eagle’s Nest B&B as there are 3 entrances into Grahamstown. (maps are on my website – www.eaglesnestbnb.co.za)
Self Catering from R225-00 per person sharing
B&B from R255-00 per person sharing