Address:Suite#125 Pvt Bag X4 Langebaan 7357
Luxurious apartment, decorated in contemporary style with a slight African touch.
Stunning views of the whole of Table Mountain, Robben Island and Blouberg beaches. Sit and enjoy sundowners on the spacious patio while watching the sun set and the whales frollicking in the waves. Interesting modern African art work.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
Has king bed. Beautiful views over Table bay and the beaches. Large sliding doors open onto patio. Decorated in gentle shades of aqua. En-suite with dressing room. Carpeted.
Has queen bed. Luxurious head board. Decorated with aqua theme. En-suite. Carpeted.
Both bedrooms have luxurious white linen.
En-suite. Has granite tops, double basins, bath and separate shower.
En-suite to second bedroom. Granite tops. Shower.
On the left of entrance area, there is a fully equipped work station with desk and shelving.
- Spacious open plan living area opening onto large patio with beautiful views of Table Bay and Table Mountain.
- The sitting area has two large contemporary taupe sofas with aqua tinge. Two leather ottomans.
- Large plasma screen TV. DVD. Satellite connection. Carpeted.
Large modern round glass top table surrounded by 6 fully upholstered taupe arm chairs.
Ultra Modern, fully equipped kitchen with modern Bosch appliances - washing maching, tumble drier, dishwasher and microwave. Stainless steel work surfaces. Dark wood units with some of the cupboard doors fitted with frosted glass.
Large patio with beautiful sea views
- Secure, upmarket apartment block
- Walking distance to Big Bay Beach
- Parking for two cars
This secure, upmarket apartment block is within walking distance to Big Bay Beach, and close to Eden on the Bay Shopping Mall.
In Close Proximity
- Three golf courses: within ten minutes;
- Virgin Active Gym: five minutes;
- All water sports available on Blouberg beach: Windsurfing, kite-surfing, jet-skiing, fishing, safe bathing.
- Easily Accessible and within 20 to 35 minutes are
- Canal Walk shopping Centre and Ratanga Junction Theme Park;
- The Waterfront, Aquarium, or Table Mountain;
- Cape Town Airport - shuttle and car hire.
- A Short Drive Away: Within a half-hour to an hour are
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens;
- Cape Point Nature Reserve;
- Famous Wine Routes of Durbanville, Constantia, Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
R450 per room per night