- Civic Centre - Prior to 1930 the Town Hall was constructed of corrugated iron sheeting which was replaced with the current building at a cost of R60 000.00. The Founders Monument comprising 3 rocks symbolizes the founders Naude, Muller and Malan as well as the abundance of water and fertile soil and was erected during the 125th commemoration in 1989. The Civic Centre houses the Council Chambers, Mayor's Office and the Town Hall.
- Goble Park
Commemorative Gate. This gate was erected in Commemoration of the citizens of Bethlehem who died in battle during World War I (1914-1918). List of names on bronzed plate. Entrance to swimming pool-The first municipal swimming-pool in Bethlehem was
built in 1931.
- Presbyterian Church - The foundation stone of the church was laid by Mr JT Strapp on 11 June 1913.
- Library - Opened on 21 February 1989.
- Fire Station - Officially opened on 3 March 1959.
- Magistrate's Office - Built during 1955.
- Methodist Church - Built during 1911.
- Bethlehem Club - Built during 1914 as a gentlemen's social club
and many more other great attractions in Bethlehem .....
Information Courtesy of The Loft Guestlodge