Ambercrest Guesthouse & Self-catering
Ambecrest has 5 double, including 2 family, bed & breakfast rooms with bathrooms. Siuated in central Scottburgh, 3 blocks from the sea.
We also have 2 self-catering units sleeping 2 and 3 respectively.
Self-catering units have covered patios and braais.
We have a sun-dec and pool situated in a beautiful sub-tropical garden.
Rooms are fully equiped with TV's, mini-bars, ceiling fans and tea/coffee stations. Crisp clean linen and towels provided.
Safe off-street parking available for all our guests.
Lovely garden with pool, sun-deck, braai facilities, a library/music room and a lounge huge lounge that doubles as a games room or a conference room.
Situated 55km from Durban.
- Follow the N2 south and take the Scottburgh turn-off.
- Turn left from the highway.
- At the T-junction, turn right.
- Continue over the bridge and past the first Scottburgh turn-off on your left.
- At the next turnoff, turn left - you will see the hospital sign.
- Continue to the first stop-street and turn right. We are in the next block on your left.
- R275 to R325 per person per night, depending on the season for bed & breakfast.
- R225 to R275 per person per night for self-catering.
- Kids under 13 pay R100 and under 2's stay free.
- There is a R50 fee for single bookings.